THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CREMATIONS
These are my (Charlie Marshallís) personal opinions, due to my knowledge of things I will discuss.
- I truly believe anyone thinking about cremation for themselves or their loved ones should visit the crematory they intend to use they need to be sure it is equipped properly it should be located in a location that is in keeping with the dignity of the deceased. Not located in a warehouse or storage shed.
- I personally believe 9 out of 10 of all cremations are co-mingled with other cremated remains. This is due to the way they are processed.
- In my personal opinion, without special vacuum procedure it is impossible to eliminate co-mingling.
- Please note, that our certificate guarantees no co-mingling. To the best of my knowledge, it is the only one offered in the state of Texas.
- In dealing with any crematory or funeral home in regard to cremation, ask them to produce you their copy of guarantee of no co-mingling. If they cannot produce this then you have no guarantee that your loved ones cremains will not be co-mingled with some stranger to you.
- You desperately need to educate yourself on each and every phase of cremation.
- This can be accomplished by calling us and making an appointment to meet at your convenience with one of our cremation specialist or funeral directors.
Because you choose cremation, it does not mean that you have to go with cremation only. There are people that choose the following:
- You will visit our crematory.
- You will see our beautiful site, building, cremation chambers, and our special vacuum system.
- You will see the processor that turns the cremains to fine particles, and see how they are placed in urns.
- You will be educated on the different cremation services.
I HAVE DONE THE BEST I KNOW HOW; TO OFFER YOU THE PEACE OF MIND YOU NEED ABOUT CREMATION AND WHAT IT TAKES TO ELIMINATE THE CO-MINGLING OF REMAINS. TO ME, CO-MINGLING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WHEN IT EXISTS IT SPEAKS OF DECEPTION IN MY PROFESSION. TAKE YOUR TIME TO SEE WHAT WE OFFER, IF YOU DONíT FIND PEACE OF MIND; CALL US FOR THAT FREE APPOINTMENT. I THINK YOU CAN SEE WITHOUT THE CERTIFICATE THAT GUARANTEES NO CO-MINGLING, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PEACE OF MIND THAT I FEEL IS NECESSARY FOR A PERSON TO HAVE. THANK YOU FOR LETTING US SHARE OUR KNOWLEDGE, PERSONAL THOUGHTS, AND BELIEFS ON CREMATIONS WITH YOU. I PERSONALLY BELIEVE AND AM CONFIDENT WE HAVE THE BEST CREMATION OPERATION IN THIS GREAT STATE OF TEXAS. PLEASE CHECK MY RESUME AND BACKGROUND, WHICH YOU NOW HAVE RECEIVED FROM MY WEBSITE. I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE FOUND THE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT CREMATION YOU NEED TO HELP YOU IN YOUR FINAL DECISIONS.
- Direct Cremation with no services and cremains can be buried or scattered in a place of their choice.
- Embalmed, dressed and placed in a rent casket for viewing and funeral services. Cremation to follow.
- Embalmed, dressed and placed in a slumber bed for a viewing and funeral services. Cremation to follow.
Some people choose to be cremated and a funeral service held in a funeral chapel or church of your choice.
The latter is very popular today because after cremation, and you choose a church of your choice, there is no need for a funeral director to be present. All churches are equipped to offer this service to their members at no cost to them.
- Another choice is a graveside service only for cremains.
- Direct Cremation only and family and friends are asked to gather at a residence, lodge, or any location they may choose for a final celebration of life.
Sincerely, and may God bless you in a very special way,